CBAC Membership and Sponsorships
The Chequamegon Bay Arts Council (CBAC) is a member-oriented organization. Anyone interested in the arts is encouraged to become a member. Funds generated through membership are used to support the local grant program, publish a quarterly newsletter, maintain the website, and cover other general operational expenses. CBAC is run by an all-volunteer Board of Directors, who receive no monetary compensation for their work.
• Receive CBAC mailings, which include the quarterly newsletter and announcements for upcoming exhibits and events.
• Receive timely email announcements about events and opportunities.
• Arts-related websites can be linked to the CBAC website.
• Opportunity to enter Member-Only shows.
• Discount fees for workshops and continuing education seminars sponsored by CBAC.
• Help support and encourage quality art in the Bay area. Financial support obtained through membership dollars allows CBAC to obtain state level grants, which require a dollar-for-dollar match. CBAC then redistributes funds to support project grants and artistic development grants in Ashland and Bayfield Counties.
• Arts networking. As a member, you will meet and enjoy other local people who share your love of the arts.
Sponsorship Benefits: All of the above! Plus…
- Prominent display of your name and logo on CBAC’s website, cbayarts.org, in the quarterly newsletter, Artifacts, and in all other promotional materials produced throughout the year.
- Link on CBAC’s website, cbayarts.org, to your website.
- Post on CBAC’s Facebook page highlighting your sponsorship.
- CBAC membership renewal for 2023.