The Chequamegon Bay Arts Council (CBAC) is a member-oriented organization. Anyone interested in the arts is encouraged to become a member. Member benefits are listed below. Funds generated through membership are used to support the local grant program, publish a quarterly newsletter, maintain the website, and cover other general operational expenses. CBAC is run by an all-volunteer Board of Directors, who receive no monetary compensation for their work.
CBAC is a 501(c)(3) organization and membership dues are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Please support the arts in the Chequamegon Bay region by becoming a CBAC member!
- Receive CBAC mailings, which include the quarterly newsletter and announcements for upcoming exhibits and events.
- Receive timely email announcements about events and opportunities.
- Arts-related websites can be linked to the CBAC website.
- Opportunity to enter Member Only shows.
- Discount fees for workshops and continuing education seminars sponsored by CBAC.
- Help support and encourage quality art in the Bay area. Financial support obtained through membership dollars allows CBAC to obtain state level grants, which require a dollar-for-dollar match. CBAC then redistributes funds to support project grants and artistic development grants in Ashland and Bayfield Counties.
- Arts networking. As a member, you will meet and enjoy other local people who share your love of the arts.