The Chequamegon Bay Arts Council (CBAC) is a member-oriented organization. Anyone interested in the arts is encouraged to become a member. Member benefits are listed below. Funds generated through membership are used to support the local grant program, publish a quarterly newsletter, maintain the website, and cover other general operational expenses. CBAC is run by an all-volunteer board of directors, who receive no monetary compensation for their work.
CBAC is a 501(c)(3) organization and memberhip dues are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Please support the arts in the Chequamegon Bay region by becoming
a CBAC member!
Senior/Student/Starving Artist $ 15
Arts Enthusiast $ 25
Arts Enthusiast Family $ 50
Business $ 75
Donor $ 100
Patron $ 250
Sponsor $ 500
Benefactor $ 1,000
Send membership dues to:
P.O. Box 25
Washburn, WI 54891
1) Receive CBAC mailings, which include the quarterly newsletter and announcements for upcoming exhibits and events.
2) Receive timely email announcements about events and opportunities.
3) Arts-related websites can be linked to the CBAC website.
4) Opportunity to enter Member Only shows.
5) Discount fees for workshops and continuing education seminars sponsored by CBAC.
6) Help support and encourage quality art in the Bay area. Financial support obtained through membership dollars allows CBAC to obtain state level grants, which require a dollar-for-dollar match. CBAC then redistributes funds to support project grants and artistic development grants in Ashland and Bayfield Counties.
7) Arts networking. As a member, you will meet and enjoy other local people who share your love of the arts.